Would you like to discuss the world’s most pressing issues with leaders like Dominic Barton, McKinsey & Company, Professor Niall Ferguson, Harvard University Christine Lagarde, International Monetary Fund or Dr Tony Tan Keng Yam, President of the Republic of Singapore?
Share your ideas with the global elite and win EUR 20,000.– prize money. Seize your opportunity and qualify as one of 200 “Leaders of Tomorrow” for the 45thSt. Gallen Symposium by competing for the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award. This includes the following highlights:
- Free participation as “Leader of Tomorrow” in the 45th St. Gallen Symposium
- Meet 600 top managers, entrepreneurs, politicians and scientists from more than 60 nations
- Small and intimate gatherings with world leaders, exclusively for the Leaders of Tomorrow
- Meet 200 of the world’s brightest young minds and become member of a strong global community
- Expenses covered (travel, board and lodging)
- Share your ideas with the symposium’s global audience
- Broad media coverage
The St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award is the world’s largest and most renowned essay competition of its kind. The 45th St. Gallen Symposium will be held from 5–8 May 2015 under the topic “Proudly Small” and will, as every year, follow its mission as the leading global platform for intergenerational debates. The submission deadline for the competition is 1 February 2015.
We invite you to have a look at the competition questions and requirements at www.symp.sg/apply. You may also want to share the information about this experience with your friends and follow us on www.facebook.com/StGallenSymposium.
We are looking forward to hopefully welcoming you in May 2015 in Switzerland.